Requirements for articles
Terms of publication of scientific articles
To publish an article in the scientific journal (category B) Volume 33 (72) No. 6, 2022, no later than January 27, 2023:
- Fill in the author's help (link)
Thematic sections of the magazine:
- Theory and History of Public Administration
- Mechanisms of public administration
- Public Service
- Local Government
- Public administration in the field of public security and public order
The scientific article should have the following structural elements:
- Formulation of the problem in general form and its relation to important scientific or practical tasks.
- An analysis of the latest research and publications that the author relies on to address this issue and how to address it. In doing so, highlight the unresolved parts of the overall problem that are being explored in the article.
- Formulation of the goals of the article (formulation of the task).
- Outline of the main research material with full justification of scientific results obtained.
- Conclusions from this study and further prospects in this direction.
The heading of the magazine.
The UDC index in the upper left corner of the page.
Author's surname and initials.
Title of the article in Ukrainian and English. The name and initials of the author (s) in Latin are given in English.
Annotations and keywords in Ukrainian and English. Annotation volume is at least 1800 characters, keywords is at least 5 words.
Bibliographic list. References to the sources should be made in square brackets, indicating the page numbers according to the source: for example, [3, p. 234] or [2, p. 35; 8, p. 234].
The bibliographic description of the list of sources used shall be made taking into account the information and documentation developed in 2015 by the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015. Bibliographic reference. General Terms and Conditions of Assembly.
Language of publications: Ukrainian, English, Polish, German, French.
The editorial staff receives and registers DOI for articles.
Article size - 12 to 20 pages, A4 (297 x 210), edges: 25 mm to the left, 20 mm to the right, top and bottom, typed in Microsoft Word. All text of the article, bibliographic list, annotations, etc. are printed in Times New Roman font, size is 14 pt, interval is one and a half. If the article contains tables, formulas and (or) illustrations, they should be compact, have the title, text font - Times New Roman, size - 12 pt. Tables and illustrations should be no larger than the page width. The number of tables, formulas and illustrations should be minimal and appropriate. Pictures and spreadsheets on album pages are not accepted.
The contribution for the publication of the article is 800 UAH for 12 pages. If the volume of the article exceeds this amount, then each additional page is paid in the amount of 40 UAH. Literature and annotations are also included in the total pages of a paid publication. The publication fee covers expenses associated with reviewing, article proofreading and editing, journal mocking-up and publication of its electronic version.
The editorial board conducts internal anonymous peer review of articles and checks for plagiarism, after which the authors receive the requisites for payment of the publication fee.
If desired, an author can order a printed copy of the journal. The cost of a printed copy is UAH 800, which is paid in addition to the publication fee.
Journal electronic version will be available on the website on March 30, 2023.
Authors who ordered a printed copy will receive it before April 30, 2023.